INSPIRATION THOUGHT OF LEGENDS

#A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.
  By : Abraham Lincoln

#All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother.
  By : Abraham Lincoln

#If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
  By : Bill Gates

#If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.
  By : Bill Gates

#If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one.
  By : Mother Teresa

#Peace begins with a smile..
  By : Mother Teresa

#The upward course of a nation's history is due in the long run to the soundness of heart of its average men and women.
  By : Queen Elizabeth II

#Work is the rent you pay for the room you occupy on earth.
  By : Queen Elizabeth II

Comments

  1. Nice post and effort that you did. These quotes are really good and some of them are motivational. I am very happy to read them. I am the business owner and i am offering the cleaning services in your area. Commercial cleaning dallas tx is my main services click on and check out my services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to start cement business in Nigeria

Top 10 richest Nigerian

How to start gold bussiness in Nigeria